The 2048 game is very popular. So I made some 2048, based on the original one.
- 3D 2048 3D version! Q and E to move front and back.
- Double 2048 This version contains two game areas. Getting any one to the 2048 tile to win.
- Cross 2048 This version also contains two game areas, which have a common tile. It's easier than the double version.
- Cross 2048 2 Another version of cross 2048. The two game areas have 4 common tiles.
- Hexagonal 2048 I changed the container to haxagon. Use combined keys to move, such as W and A to move left top. Q, E, Z and C are the short cuts.
- Hexagonal 2048 2 Left is left and right is right. But what up is up left or up right depends on the last horizontal move.
- Advanced 2048 There're tiles *2 and *4 which multiply number to other tiles.